All I want for Christmas is a New Shop!
RSS

Recent Posts

Summertime Exfoliation
Summer Break is Over!
Summer's Coming!
Why start waxing now?
New Year - New You!

Categories

Shop Specials
Shop Updates
Wax Class 101
powered by

My Blog

All I want for Christmas is a New Shop!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! If you're like me you have almost more going on than you can keep up with.  For those who don't know Skin So Smooth is changing locations.  Its taking a bit longer than anticipated because of complications, but we will be moving soon and we have great plans for making it a beautiful location and look forward to offering even more services to compliement your waxing experiences. I appreciate your patience while we make this changeover and I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that occurs during this change.  I will be sending out an email to all my current clients when the final move date is set.  We will still be offering services at the 3824 Atascocita Rd, Ste 140 location, so until you get an email please continue to come for your waxing at the old location.  I'd love to have any input on services or product needs that I could help you address. Just forward your commments - they are appreciated.  If I don't see you again before the holidays are over - have a great one!  Oh, and be sure and let your sweeties know we're offering $50 Gift Cards for $40 - you can get the gift cards in any amount you wish and recieve $10 off every $50. Call for more details.

Merry Christmas!!

10 Comments to All I want for Christmas is a New Shop!:

Comments RSS
Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:13 PM
I like your articles, your article is very attractive, let I can understand a lot of truth, learned a lot of knowledge. I will focus on your article, pay attention to you. I hope you try harder. I will always support you.
Reply to comment

Star B93M on Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:25 PM
Nice blog! The content is impress me. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

skin care product on Friday, March 01, 2013 11:34 PM
Holidays and festival season is the time when there is huge rash in health and skin care centers and It is really good that you have a new shop on this Christmas.
Reply to comment

Louis Vuitton Mens on Friday, April 26, 2013 12:10 AM
Remarkable post content material. I adore your wonderful report. You should give far more written content relating to this excellent subject matter. Thank you for sharing your good write-up. Proceed.
Reply to comment

Christian Louboutin Outlet on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:32 PM
Thank you for expressing this specific. Nice duplicate relating to most of the blueprint during my speak. I hope you along with your audiences believe it is helpful! Thanks again.
Reply to comment

Thermage Penrith on Thursday, May 02, 2013 2:47 AM
I am sure individuals like me will find your blog to be of great help. I will suggest it to my friends.Thanks.
Reply to comment

Plastic surgeon gold coast on Friday, May 17, 2013 4:39 AM
Start a daily face-washing routine, in the morning and at night. Consistency is an important part of maintaining a healthy complexion, so make sure you're doing these things every morning and night..
Reply to comment

click here for more information on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:44 AM
Your writing is simple and easy to understand and that’s one of the reasons why I love to read your posts. Sharing your artful ideas I really appreciate it. !!
Reply to comment

Black Cocktail Dresses on Friday, September 13, 2013 3:54 AM
Shop the latest black cocktail dresses on the world's largest fashion site.
Reply to comment